Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MONSTER MOVIE

Hey, everyone!

Remember when I said a while back that I would maybe post some pages from my mini comic, Monster Movie, that I did a few months ago? No? Well, okay.

Last week I uploaded Monster Movie to this super sweet site called ISSUU. It allows you to view a book, document, magazine, or in this case, comic in this really nice flash reader. Pretty nice. Pretty clean and easy to use. Pretty pretty.



If it's acting up or Flash just isn't your thing, I also posted all the pages up over on my flickr account right here.

The cover.




Here is the drawing I did up to go with my bio in the back of the book.



This is just to share some of my comics stuff, especially if you missed out on picking up the comic when you were at Phoenix Comic Con in May or if you're on the fence about buying a copy. Because you know...Physical copies are still available for $2 (plus shipping) if you like tangible items over digital ones. Just to let you know.

No comments: